TEL: 1 877 402 3221
THE CANADIAN PERSONAL CHEF ALLIANCE
POWERED BY THE CHEF ALLIANCE
STUDY TO BECOME A PERSONAL CHEF
IN THE COMFORT
OF YOUR HOME
Monthly payment plans are priced higher than lump sum, 2-pay, 3-pay and 4-pay plans, due to higher payment processing fees.
By lowering the frequency of your membership payments you can save money!
Paying with a credit card or through Pay Pal incurs fees. BY sending membership payments via your bank account using Interac E-transfers, we can pass on savings to you - helping you save money.
Our core member benefits are available to all members and include:
- array of trade discounts for marketing, goods and services, such as Chef Works Canada and legal consultations;
- 10% off business and training courses on PersonalChefTrainer.com;
- peer mentorship and support from our Success Managers;
- referrals to potential clients who contact our office;
- e-newsletters, addressing industry concerns, business advice, menu trends etc;
- food costing calculator, recipe standardisation module and other foodservice resources;
- and much more
Many member have our premium package of member benefits which includes:
- 25% off our business and marketing training modules;
- membership in Restaurants Canada;
- discounts off food-safe, insulated and temperature-controlled bags and boxes, perfect for meal prep/ meal delivery services
- industry insights, webinars and resources;
- access to the latest menu and industry trends;
- free entry to select foodservice industry trade shows across Canada where you can connect with suppliers, advertisers, celebrity chefs, foodservice professionals, distributors etc.;
- complimentary foodservice magazines and e-newsletters, including Menu Magazine, Restobiz Bytes…;
- a range of member benefits and trade discounts;
- access to group rates for home, auto and health insurance;
- free ad design and exclusive discounted rates for advertising with the Ontario Filmmaker Directory, where you can promote your food/services to film producers, production companies and film studios and personnel in the wider film industry;
- access to preferred rates for tax and legal services;
- access to discounted background checks – ideal if you hire staff to go to clients’ homes/ workplaces;
- discounts off business products - cheques, promo materials, business cards, invoices etc.;
- ... and much more!
By lowering your benefits package to our core package only, you can save money each year.
- Memberships are subject to applicable taxes.
- Rates and member benefits subject to change at any time without notice.
- Payment for Premium Package is processed in a lump sum upon initiation.
- Should you require a payment schedule that deviates from this or wish to renew with a different plan, please provide details to your Success Manager before June 25th.
- may be added for events up to 200 people. Four options are
available based on the number of large events that you anticipate servicing each year. Contact your Success Manager for details.
- may be required by some commercial kitchens and rental facilities in order to be rented by Chefs. Four options are available based on the requirements of the facility and the number of events serviced each year. Contact your Success Manager for details.
REMEMBER, YOU CAN ALSO WORK TOWARDS FREE MEMBERSHIP THROUGH OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM
With The Chef Alliance, a rewarding culinary career is within your grasp!
Running a Chef Business
isn't worth the
risk to your future.
Protect your finances,
your business & clients.
Making insurance affordable.